Mentorship is an excellent way of encouraging and supporting young fellows, men and women, who are either starting a professional life in the nuclear field or studying to obtain the necessary academic degree. WiN Europe offers a unique community of professionals all over Europe covering a wide range of expertise and careers and aims to set up an intra-European mentorship program.
For children, parents, teachers ...
- Since 2009, WiN Germany and WiN sweeden have organizes Cross boarder seminars.
- In April 2009, 2 days seminar in Sweden sponsored by Vattenfall, on "Opinion and Communication" with visit of NPP Forsmark and nuclear waste repository SFR
- In September 2010. 2 days seminar hosted by Vattenfall Europe Nuclear Energy in Germany, on Education and Mentoring, Visit of Krummel NPP
- 36th World Nuclear Association Annual Symposium (PDF - 169.59 kB)
- 55th IAEA General Conference Report (PDF - 184.09 kB)