Develop your nuclear career
If you are a young woman attending a French high-school or university, or a woman working in the nuclear sector in the European Union and Switzerland, apply for the Fem'energia Awards 2012.
Through the Fem'Energia Awards, WiN Europe, WiN France and EDF aim to provide encouragement and guidance to young women involved in the nuclear industry.
- Women working in the nuclear industry in France
- Women working in the nuclear industry in Europe
- Vocational secondary school students*
- Graduate students with 2 or 3 years of higher education*
- Post graduate students with 4 or 5 years and more of higher education*
- (*) in their final graduation year in a French school. Students from the European Union and Switzerland studying in France can apply.
Registration before April 20th, 2012
for an Awards ceremony on October 4th, 2012.
"Professionals" Category :
- Each First Prize :
- Women working in France : trip for 2 people (about one week) to a European Union country with a tour of a nuclear plant.
- Women working in a European Union country or in Switzerland : trip for 2 people (about one week) to France, with a tour of a French nuclear plant.
- Each Second Prize : €750 week-end trip for 2 people.
- Each Third Prize : €300 gift package.
"Student" Category :
- Each First Prize : €2,000 scholarship grant and an internship or an apprenticeship contract, "professional" contract or assistance to firts-time employment in a nuclear;
- Each Second Prize : €500 scholarship grant;
- Each Third Prize : €150 gift package.
The Winners of the 2011 edition: http://www.edfjoinus.com/page.php?id_page=332
Links to our partners:
- WiN France: http://www.win-france.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=58&Itemid=160&lang=fr
- EDF: http://www.edfjoinus.com/page.php?id_page=332