The Win Europe General Assembly 2014 was held on October 10 in Vienna, hosted by WiN IAEA. Discussed were the activities and success stories achieved since its launching in October 2010 as a registered non-governmental organisation.
Two new chapters (WiN Poland and WiN UK) have joined the 11 founding chapters. Despite the financial constraints, WiN Europe has been represented and active at international conferences - among others the IAEA General Conference, PIME conferences – meeting womens, organizing workshops.
The Chapters reported on their activities :
- Actions toward young people (learn about nuclear and jobs in the nuclear sector)
- Help unemployed women in cooperation with state hold bodies to find a job in nuclear sector
- Conferences for the public (including presentation of the movie “Pandora’s promise”)
- Participation in public debates
- For Winners: Training, visits and conferences
- Joined meetings: ex: Sweden and Germany, Switzerland, France, IAEA.
Ms. D. Mouillot was confirmed to serve a further year as president, both vice – presidents (G. Voigt and C. Bucur) will provide services until August 2015, when the next elections will take place.